(Electro-mechanical or Mechanical)
● Perform inspection with instructions in plants or construction sites.
● Prepare on-site inspection records and reports.
● Understand the standards, codes and inspection procedures from different countries or districts.
● Prepare inspection procedures according to the codes or standards.
● Bachelor degree or above in Electro-mechanical or Mechanical Engineering.
● Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
● Proactive and self-motivated to receive trainings and professional examinations.
● Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
● Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
Possession of driving license is an advantage.